Best Solar Lights of 2015
Solar energy being one of the best source of non-conventional and renewable energy resource. Now, if you are looking for the best Solar Powered Lights which has been introduced in the market this year, your search ends here.
Solar lights are gaining enough popularity in the market as it is highly affordable and reliable source which can be easily installed or removed an d it also helps in saving your electricity bills.
Sunforce 82080 Solar Light
This solar powered light can be used for security purposes as it can easily detect motion and turns on the lights from 30 feet away. The main light source is the super bright LEDs that are installed in a secure metal frame.
Some additional features:
- Consists 80 LED diodes
- Contains 5-cell solar rechargeable battery pack
- Waterproof design
- Detection range is 180o
eLED Pure Digital Solar LED Lights
The lithium-based rechargeable battery in the light has high durability as it provides UV protection from the sun rays. The light is designed to be highly impact resistant. The incandescent lamps provide the power output of 80 watt consuming only 7.4 volts of energy.
- Light weight: 1.1 pounds
- Bright as daylight
- No wiring required, hence easy to install
- Stands strong in harsh weather conditions
MicroSolar Outdoor Light
Made up of plastic and metal covered LEDs, it is completely waterproof and shockproof. It even comes with a renewable one-year warranty. The lithium-ion batteries can hold the charge for long and has a lifetime of at least four years.
- Wight: 2.4 pounds
- Adjustable light with digital display control
- High LED brightness
- Easy installation accessories.
A-One Solar LED Emergency Light
Using sealed lead-acid battery. Recharge every 3 months, if it is not used for long time. Battery type – lead acid. High quality solar panel of to gain charge in cloudy weather lithium-ion battery can be recharged charging and discharging indicator. When the energy power is exhausted, please charge it up immediately. Products should always be used and recharged. If not often used, please charge it up once in every two months, otherwise, the usage life of this product will be reduced, do not charge for more than 24 hours, do not use it while charging, do not expose product to rain or moisture. Solar power charger: Please move to the bottom of the switch to ‘charge’. The power placed in sunlight or bright light can be directly given to power supply charging. The charging current is 70-120mA. Connect the charging cable into the charging hole and plug directly into 110V-250V power outlet. The charging time is 12 hours.
IFITech Solar Light- Rev3
- Outdoor, waterproof Solar light with double the intensity of our SLL301 light
- Charges during day and runs for over 2 nights with motion sensor
- Turns on automatically at night
- Increases brightness on detecting motion, Automatically adjusts between Dim & Bright lamp levels to save power
- Buy only from IFITech or IFIHomes for quality and genuine product, stay away from duplicates and imitations