How To Use 0.Facebook On Android
0.facebook.com is a free way to access Facebook from your mobile without paying, When you are not on a Wi-Fi network and you do not have money to spend on data packages, you can access Facebook for free using 0.facebook.com address.
Social network facilitates free usage of Android messenger, iOS messenger and Facebook provided by 18 mobile operators in 14 countries across the globe.
Facebook in its recent update has added application to enable chat along with features like voice messaging and to possess Messenger account without Facebook profile.
This messaging promotion includes TMN in Portugal, 3 companies in Ireland, Airtel and Reliance in India, Vivacom in Bulgaria, Backcell in Azerbaydzhan, Indosat, Smartfren, AXIS and XL Axiata in Indonesia, SMART in Philippines, DiGi in Malaysia, DTAC in Thailand, Viva in Bahrain, STC in Saudi Arabia, Oi in Brazil, Etisalat in Egypt, and Tre in Italy.
How to use 0.Facebook on Android
- Open your data connection
- Open your browser
- Type 0.facebook.com
- Enter username and password
- If your network operator is not supported, you have no access to 0.facebook.com.
Now, you need to keep in mind the following things while using 0.facebook on your mobile.
- There are no photos or videos on 0.facebook.com.
- If you click on a link and you are being transferred to an external site, then charges apply.
- Facebook is ideal for phones with low processors.
- You can still access Facebook from standard mobile site m.facebook.com or mobile site for touch screen mobile devices, touch.facebook.com, under their operator’s standard data charges.
- To access 0.facebook you need to add the right apps to your phone and have a data plan that allows you to connect to the internet.
- If you enable data plan so as to access 0.facebook, be sure there are no other apps running on the background that access the net. You can disable background data. Else it will consume your internet package.
With operator’s collaboration across the globe, this technology was developed with two main features:
- It’s fast: facebook.com includes all the key features of our standard mobile site m.facebook.com. Users can update their status, view their News Feed, like or comment on posts, send and reply to messages, or write on their friends’ Wall just as they do on Facebook.com. Rather than making photos viewable on 0.facebook.com, the photos are one click away so they don’t slow down the experience. You can still view any photos on Facebook if you want but your regular data fees will apply.
- It’s free: Users should be thankful to mobile operators for collaborating with Facebook collaborated , people can access 0.facebook.com without any data charges. Using 0.facebook.com is completely free. People will only pay for data charges when they view photos or when they re direct to other links from 0.facebook.com. When they click to view a photo or browse another mobile site a notification page will appear to confirm that they will be charged if they want to leave 0.facebook.com.