For every photographer or who are learning photography or for personal use large zoom lens was one of the important features that everyone will consider more than any other feature. Because this feature is most important all the times whenever you simply cannot move physically closer to your target subject & at this moment this highest optical zoom will gives you the best chance to shoot a good and perfect photo.
Points to Remember While Purchasing a Camera
Whenever you are going to choose an optical zoom camera first you need to know some of the basic points which are to be considered while picking up an optical zoom camera.
- Go for a camera which is having bigger image sensors. The big bridge cameras won’t use bigger image sensor. Most of them only use 1/2.3 image sensor.
- The second most important thing to be considered was the camera lens. You need to choose a camera which is having a better lens. Camera lenses which are having lower F value (lens with F1.8 was likely to be perfectly good and was a better option when compared with a lens with F2.8) are generally better.
- Cameras which is having fixed focus lens will have better image quality when compared with the cameras with a zoom lens like RX 100 III. This was because fixed focus lenses generally have better optical performance.
- A battery was next important thing to be considered. You can, always go for a camera which uses a lithium battery, not AA/AAA batteries.
- Zoom was the most over-rated feature to be considered. Prefer image quality over the zoom. Bigger zoom can be used with the small image sensor & poor lenses will lead to poor image quality.
- Megapixel was also most overrated feature. If camera which you are going to choose was more than 10-megapixel images, it was more than enough.
- ISO setting will always allow the camera to click best and better images even in the low light.
[table id=24 /]
Nikon COOLPIX P900 Digital Camera
- Nikon’s popular COOLPIX line is having best features with an amazing 83x optical zoom or 166x Dynamic Fine Zoom super telephoto lens.
- It has most powerful 16-megapixel CMOS image sensor & which will allow for complete manual exposure control also.
- The maximum aperture range was F2.8-F6.5
- Maximum shutter speed was a blazing 1/4000 of a second, with a long exposure of up to 15 sec.
- The battery will last for around 360 photos,
- In built WiFi & NFC allow the instant upload & sharing.
- In built GPS with Google Map which will alert you to points of interest & also helps you to find picture-perfect spots which were nearby you.
Canon PowerShot SX540 HS
This higher-end version of Canon Powershot will deliver, even more, zoom, and be trending nowadays in market
- This camera is having an optical zoom of 50 X, this particular level of detail will allow you to capture travel, entertainment and landscape in vivid high quality even from the long distances.
- This camera intelligent IS will automatically factors in the shooting conditions also & apply the advanced stabilization technology in order to produce the quality of images.
- Improved Zoom Framing will assist you to capture faraway moments in this camera.
- This camera is having ergonomic designs which will fit securely & comfortably in your hand and thereby allows you to focus on distance to create images.
- The camera boasts with WiFi connectivity
- High-sensitivity CMOS sensor which excels in low light situations also.
Panasonic LUMIX DMC-FZ70
This Panasonic LUMIX DMC-FZ70 was been using widely from past few years, the camera is having 4.5 rating, and this rating was a very impressive feat in the demanding photography market.
- The camera is having an optical zoom of 60 X with a wide-angle of 20mm to 120mm and long zoom F2.8-5.9 lens.
- Intelligent Resolution technology which was used in this camera will allow you to expand the zoom ratio up to 120X.
- The Dolby feature in this camera will improve the quality of sound while zoomed in with Wind Shield Zoom Microphone.
- This camera has a 16.1-megapixel processor
- 15 filter effects
- Stabilization & panoramic shooting to widen the frame.
- This camera packs with powerful 35x optical zoom, which allows the user versatility in their shooting which is typically reserved for far pricier cameras.
- The image processor was a respectable 20.1-megapixel
- Super HAD CCD sensor, capable of delivering high-quality images and beautifully perfectly detailed images.
- The maximum aperture range was f/3.4-6.5, while a maximum shutter speed of 1/1500 per second.
- Optical Steady Shot technology which will help to stabilize your images,
- It will also eliminate annoying blur & noise.
- Party Mode will adjust your ISO to enable the vivid photos & Easy Mode to minimize the layers in your camera & thereby makes for great shots.
Nikon COOLPIX B500 Digital Camera
- Nikon COOLPIX B500 was offering an ultra zoom that has Bluetooth
- WiFi & NFC connectivity, with this you can also able to control the camera through smartphone or even from the tablet from a certain distance with Snapbridge app
- This camera also has an optical zoom lens of 40x,
- It has super telephoto power or 80x Dynamic Fine Zoom, which in turn gives you the ability to capture perfect shots from long distance also.
- It is having a NIKKOR f/3-6.5mm ED lens
- 16-megapixel BSI CMOS sensor
- You can also record video in Full HD 1080p at a rate of 30fps.
- Another great feature which includes, Lens-Shift Vibration Reduction (VR) for more control in the shooting process
- 18 scene modes & an auto mode which was great and benefits for beginning photographers.