The water purifier was concluded as best if it is having a feature of reverse osmosis (RO). Generally, RO water purifiers will use a very fine membrane to purify the water. And only a Reverse Osmosis water purifier will have that capability to remove dissolved salts which are present in the water.
HOW RO (REVERSE OSMOSIS) WATER PURIFIERS WORKS
Reverse Osmosis uses a membrane called RO which is used to purify the water. An RO membrane was very fine cloth, hence it can able to filter out from chemical molecules from the water. A molecule will be thousand times smaller than the smallest viruses, bacteria or germs. The holes or pores in the RO membrane, through which the water will be filtered out, was so small, so that it can able to traps not only the smallest bacteria or virus even but also it will able to block chemical molecules such as salt.
In reverse osmosis, we need to remember another thing that, not all types of water will able to pass through RO membrane pore in RO water purifier. Only 50% of the dirty water will be allowed to pass through RO membrane as pure water. And the balance 50% of water will flow over the surface of the membrane and will be thrown out. These impurities which are filtered will get remain in the reject RO water which was thrown away into the drain.
WHY WE REQUIRE RO WATER PURIFIER
RO water purifier was essentially required because it was the best home water purifiers which were available recently.
- The main advantage of this RO water purifier was, it can remove the dissolved chemicals in the water, which other water purifiers cannot do this process.
- If drinking water gets polluted with Arsenic or any other pollutants, then only an RO water purifier can get rid of these impurities.
- An RO water purifier was the most efficient purifiers which are also best in removing all type of bacteria and viruses from water.
Without any doubt, Reverse Osmosis or RO was the best water purification system which can use in the home or in office. But the price of the RO water purifier will be bit expensive, but it was really worth of your money because it can save lives and keeps you healthy.
APPLICATIONS OF REVERSE OSMOSIS WATER PURIFIER
These are several applications by using RO water purifier in everyday life. Some of the main applications given below:
- Water Desalination: The major and important application of RO technology is the water desalination. It will convert salty water such as sea water into fresh water.
- Food Industry: Concentrate milk, tomato juice, orange juice, tomato juice, manufacturing companies’ uses this purifier. The main advantage of RO in this food industries are the food will not be heated & operating cost is also low.
- Pharmaceutical: In the manufacturing of various medicines such as Antibiotics, RO was mainly used in order to concentrate the solution of the Antibiotic obtained by the fermentation prior to freeze drying, thereby you can get antibiotics in form of powder.
- Car Wash: The final water rinse in leading automatic car washing, they particularly use RO water in their final washing. Because this will leave a highly polished surface and also RO water won’t leave any type of stains after drying.
- Waste water recycling: RO was continuously being used to recycle waste water into potable or even drinking water quality. Even the sewage water will be recycled by using this way.
So RO water purifier was essentially required in order to protect the user from all kinds of impurities or pollutants in the drinking water. Below given are some of the best RO water purifiers which are used widely and trending these days. Below models are used to help you in choosing the best RO water purifier for your requirement and all these models are very affordable, which comes under 10,000 rupees.
[table id=19 /]
TATA SWACH NOVA
- Tata Swach Nova was one of the best RO Water purifiers under 10,000 rupees
- The Tata Swach Nova comes along with Reverse Osmosis Water Purification technology which can work with TDS levels up to 2000ppm. So, it can purify the hard water which is received from Borewells.
- Tata Swach also includes a Silver Action for the longer life of the cartridge.
- Tata Swach Nova purifiers were made of ABS Plastic which is food-safe and also very sturdy.
- This RO Water Purifier was capable of removing Hard Metals such as Lead, Cadmium, Arsenic & mercury from the water.
- The storage capacity is 4-litre and can serve drinking water which needs for a medium sized family.
- Front panel opening will be available for easy service & voltage spike guard
- Membrane Type was 50 GPD, TLC
- Body Material was made up of ABS
- Purification Rate was up to 8 liters per hour
- RO + UV + UF + Mineral modulator, LED display and water level sensor, Electronic Membrane Life Enhancer (EMLE)
- Purified Water Flow Rate: 15 liter/minute
HUL PUREIT 5 LTRS CLASSIC RO + UV 6 STAGE WATER PURIFIER,WHITE
- This purifier has pre-RO Carbon filter, this will remove chlorine & other harmful pesticides and also absorbs bad taste & odor
- RO Membrane Removes various dissolved salts, hardness, pesticides & other heavy metals such as arsenic, lead, and mercury.
- It also removes microbial contaminants such as bacteria, virus, protozoa, and cysts.
- Water storage capacity was 5 liters
- It has 6 Stage purifying technology, post- carbon sedimentation filter, PP Melt Blown, Pre-Sediment Filter, Reverse Osmosis Membrane with UV Chamber & Post-RO Carbon Filter
LIVPURE GLO 7-LITRE RO + UV + MINERALIZER WATER PURIFIER (WHITE)
- This water purifier Elegant with sleek design and having 6-stages of advanced purification system
- This purifier works up to 1500 TDS level
- Sediment filter with high-quality RO membrane and pre-activated carbon filter cum absorber.
- UV disinfection column with silver impregnated post carbon filter & mineral cartridge
- Capacity was 7 liters
- 1-year warranty on this product
- Power of 24 watts
- Operating Voltage was 140 – 300 volts
EUREKA FORBES AQUASURE NANO RO 4-LITRE WATER PURIFIER (WHITE)
- This water purifier has in-built voltage stabilizer, five stage reverse osmosis, flush facility was manual type,
- 4 liters storage capacity with energy saver mode
- A free installation will be provided on this product by the manufacturer.
- Power was 50 watts
- Operating voltage was 130-270 volts.
- 1-year warranty will be provided with this product,
- It comes with a long installation kit
- This product was an RO (Reverse osmosis) product and meant to be used for the water over 200 TDS only such as tanker or bore-well water.